Asbestos Project Manager - Tallahassee, FL
Southern Earth Sciences, Inc. is currently seeking an Asbestos Project Manager for our Tallahassee office.
- Associate or Bachelor in Science degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history
- Ability to pass a Florida Background check for work on School Facilities and military bases
- Asbestos Inspector Certification
- Asbestos Project Supervisor/Monitor Certification
- NIOSH 582 Certification
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Perform field tests as directed and or special inspections as required
- Calibrate field equipment. Maintain (clean) field sampling equipment
- Sample suspect asbestos-containing building materials in accordance with AHERA guidelines
- Perform oversite and air monitoring during asbestos abatement projects- ability to keep daily records
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects
- Follow safety rules, guidelines, and standards for all projects; report safety issues or concerns
Southern Earth Sciences, Inc. offers competitive total compensation which includes a rich benefit plan: health insurance, dental, vision, disability/life, paid time off, bonuses, and 401K. Our employees enjoy a casual atmosphere and dress code, open door policy, and camaraderie between co-workers in a company where the employees are treated as the greatest asset.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.